Buy Henry Golden Boy 22LR Second Amendment Tribute Edition Heirloom Rifle Online
The Henry NRA Second Amendment Tribute rifle is based on the proven Golden Boy platform, featuring a 20” octagon blued barrel and an American walnut furniture. This Henry rifle is chambered in .22 S/L/LR caliber and features a .22 LR magazine capacity of 16 rounds.
The receiver cover, barrel band, and carbine-style buttplate are all brightly-polished in a hi-gloss silver-toned finish, and the cover is embellished on both side flats with 19th Century floral engraving set off by 24K gold plated and raised-relief symbology that includes on its right side a flintlock rifle above the now-famous FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS statement made by Charlton Heston, NRA president from 1998-2003, at the 2000 NRA convention, and on the smaller panel the NRA Seal.
The left side features a gold American eagle in flight, the Second Amendment in a gold shield, and the Bill Of Rights in a gold scroll.
- Manufacturer: Henry
- Model: 2nd Amendment Tribute Edition
- Model Number: H004SAT
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplatepad: Brass
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments / Extras: Receiver engraving with 24K gold plating. Gold Eagle 2nd Amendment scroll cold dead hands
There are no reviews yet.